Yahweh my Shepherd : Pastor Michael

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pastor Michael


The Nepal Pastor



Pastor "Michael" and his wife have been beaten, burglarized and threatened
with death, but God continues to provide for them as they serve in an area of
Nepal where few Christians dare to go. Within a year of being called to the
area which is known for violence, the pastor had gained the respect of many in
the town and had seen 10 people come to Christ. Soon after winning the
converts however, he began to face persecution. The pastor persevered
through many difficulties and his church now has 150 members. Some of the
believers are mature enough to contribute their personal funds for the work of
the church. Although the church faces great opposition, Pastor Michael hopes
to see it grow to 500. He said he has seen the love of Jesus transform the
worst of offenders.

- The Voice of the Martyrs -


- My comments - 

In such a tragic area, it seems Nepal was once a thriving and beautiful area, and will still be except for a couple areas that have violence, gangs, and a lot of other things not to be said.

I have a lot of faith that this pastor, this man of God is doing the will of God in the Nepal area. I bet he's gone through so much strife, and pain trying to preach the Word of God to those without.

May God be with him always!




I get the Voice of the Martyrs Newsletter on my email so I decided to put this one on my blog, the struggle to deliver people, and to deliver the Gospel is real. No matter how much this guy goes through I know he won't stop serving God.


Romans 9

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 
For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren my kinsmen according to the faith.



The sorrow in my heart is because of men of God like this who work in the darkest areas to preach the Word of God, and bring the Power of Kingdom to those without...This is a very serious idea and I really need the west to open their minds to it.

The book of Romans talks a lot about how our Flesh is dead, but the Spirit is life. 

This guy has got to understand that by now, I mean that's one of the biggest challenges of a Pastor, but to be where he is, means he has to risk it all, including family, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment