Yahweh my Shepherd : Starland

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Starland

Starland
I lived in Starland
With all the fellow saviors and saints
choosing patiently to divide the grate and canister
barren fellows without knowledge or understanding
of desire A church fiend whatcha call it detailed features
I was flying intrinsically away from the cauldron
flaming in my sephis mind
The beautiful midnight glory
reminding me every time
-KD
Poetry to me has always been away to express creative identity otherwise not known in the current world we live in. We are so oppressed as to what we can do, about our inner relationships.
To prove me anything, I first need an example of the subject, or substance. Something to grasp onto, to remind me that it indeed can be a real form of something, and that to me is a poets meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment