Yahweh my Shepherd : Vain Thought

Monday, July 21, 2014

Vain Thought




Psalms



Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Psalm 2:1

Vain thought - A illusive, uneeded thought, as to a certain event or idea. 

Daily I'm reminded of many vain thoughts, words, and actions that I myself have taken part of. 

As if I'm something special or unordinary I constantly clue myself in as to what sort of thoughts, to produce, or proceed from.

Before making it a priority to know God, I decided to thing of many a vain thing, that sort of trapped my conscious mindset as to what I should do.

But then I made a commitment, at least partially to denying those thoughts or reactions that didn't really need to be thought, or said. Some worse than others.

The Holiness of God seemingly completely contradicts what we see on earth, the temptations are more than we could have fathomed. 

Honestly, when will it be the time when we see how childish such temptations are compared to the end goal of total peace, and truth.

Together we need to completely surrender to the thought of a complete full loving God that will always provide for us, and protect us from both ourselves, and others around us. Not even so much our environment, even though that can be deadly as well, even recently we have forest fires, huge rain storms, and tornado's all across the world increasing daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment