Yahweh my Shepherd : Aging

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Aging

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:4

As of now I am 21, I've already sinned against God to the point where I feel, he is more than able, under the conditions of the Law to punish me. 

(In fact two days ago I even swore at him and gave him the finger!) 

But the fact, that God not only lets me know that my name is written on his Hands, but that when I am older he will carry me and rescue me, makes me feel special and happy.

In fact...Not to overuse that word, it's my only Joy.

We are sinful by nature, not by choice, but when we consciously choose to Sin, God can do nothing but show us his grace and mercy through his Son.

His Son, who died for all of mankind to be saved from their sins.


No comments:

Post a Comment