Yahweh my Shepherd : John Ford Stew

Friday, November 28, 2014

John Ford Stew

the angels watching over me

The Angels Watching over me,
watching from on high,
They see me when I'm Happy,
They see me when I cry.
They laugh with me in times of joy,
They hold me when i'm sad,
They shower me in God's true love,
through the good times and the bad.
The Angels watching over me.
They love me through and through,
they guide me when it's needed,
and support in all I do.
Their guiding light as from a star,
It shines from heaven above,
It always shows me  the way,
Even from afar.
The angels watching over me
They make me glow inside,
I feel their love,
I feel their warmth,
Even when i want to hide
The Angels watching over me
In my heart they do reside.
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/11795104-the-angels-watching-over-me--by-John-Ford-Stew#sthash.uVAqe84d.dpuf

- This is a very peculiar poem, in every way it is full of flow, and joy in all that it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment