Yahweh my Shepherd

Monday, August 27, 2012


Christ is Good


What should we as Christians, followers of Christs example want with our lives on this planet? We should want to live, and die for him. We should want to deliver him to other people who are completely lost in this world and in eternity. True Christians are not of this World. We should be willing to take a mental, emotional, and even physical beating, just to show people Christ. God is Love, he is also justice. For every beating we take here on Earth, we have reward in Heaven. See, us americans, don't understand the pain of the World. We humans mostly live without fear of God, and instead fear ridicule of other people. When in fact it should be the complete opposite. We should stop worrying so much on what people think and say on us, and start to worry about what God thinks about us. We should pursue a relationship with Christ and God. Love people when they hate you! Rejoice when people come to Christ! Rejoice when people torment you. We don't live long on this planet. But we do live long in eternity.

But I don't want to live in fear? I don't want to take a beating I want to live a happy life, with my friends and my family..I actually care greatly about what all of them think of me.


Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5

No comments:

Post a Comment