Yahweh my Shepherd : Constant Love

Friday, July 18, 2014

Constant Love



Constant Love

We we are Weak, He is Strong.



   Sometimes on our walk with God, we stumble fall into the deepest darkest ideologies, weather we are talking about Mussolini, the recent attack on the Malaysia Flight Systems, or any negative event that occurs. But in this we learn to lean on God, and his understanding rather our own. 



If we endure, we will also reign with him

2 Timothy 2:12


The LORD is my light and salvation; who shall I fear?

Psalm 1:27


God is more than capable of taking us in our weakest state, and making us stronger with him than we could have ever imagine. 

Even the example of the prodigal son in the BIBLE shows us the love that is poured out through the God head, the servants brought out the best meal, the best clothes, as he returned to his fathers house.

  But through all of our sins, what do even learn? What do we learn as a species about SIN, how it affects our personality, how it affects our Hearts, Minds, and Soul. How it even takes away from the best relationship we could, and can have. It takes us away from our Father Yahweh, our Creator, and our Savior Jesus Christ, the one true savior.


To really understand Jesus, his Constant Love, Unfailing Mercies, and Infinite Grace we must understand we are only alive, through, and throughout Him. There is no life outside of him, this isn't a bad thing rather a great thing even just based on Jesus's Character. 

We see Jesus's Character being disgraced through the Cross, even though this being, this beautiful being, was, is and will always be the King of Glory forever, I don't think we understand the depths of Him, nor his Love.


I believe all week my message will be on Constant Love, that is only seen perfectly through God humbling himself by placing his first born son, down to be disgraced to free all forever amen?


Now a poem to follow up:

Flower of Love


Sweet, I blame you not, for mine the fault was, had I not been made of common 
clay
I had climbed the higher heights unclimbed yet, seen the fuller air, the 
larger day.

From the wildness of my wasted passion I had struck a better, clearer song,
Lit some lighter light of freer freedom, battled with some Hydra-headed wrong.

Had my lips been smitten into music by the kisses that but made them bleed,
You had walked with Bice and the angels on that verdant and enamelled meed.

I had trod the road which Dante treading saw the suns of seven circles shine,
Ay! perchance had seen the heavens opening, as they opened to the Florentine.

And the mighty nations would have crowned me, who am crownless now and without 
name,
And some orient dawn had found me kneeling on the threshold of the House of 
Fame.

I had sat within that marble circle where the oldest bard is as the young,
And the pipe is ever dropping honey, and the lyre's strings are ever strung.

No comments:

Post a Comment