Yahweh my Shepherd : Who is Jesus exactly?

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Who is Jesus exactly?



Jesus Christ

The Savior Super Star

    To be honest, a lot of my life I always thought was in my hands. But now each day more often, I realize that my life is actually fully in Gods hands. There is no way, I can do anything on my own, without my Father Yahweh providing attention for me. Like a little baby seeking affection my crying and roaring for my LORD is constant, and non-ceasing. 

   Less than two years ago I wasn't as a devout Christian as I am now, but now I think more about Christ each and every day. 

What is, and who is Christ to me? 

To me Christ is not only a, infinite anointing of Love, but a Individual capable of extreme amounts of Love, and Pureness. 

What is purity, and why am I so far away from it?

Purity to me is more than just an example, it's an identity of communication, but it's not just a form of life, it is life itself. 

See, life to me is so much more sacred, and scarce in this world...

Sad but it really does seem like life is scarce in this world...

How can that be so if God, life, and love are the only realities that actually exist..

   My life has been like this, without going in to extreme detail, a lot of thoughts, rooms, and styles, but the only connection that could be completely worthwhile was the one with Jesus, almost to the point well..Actually to the point where it's like..Jesus ya there? (While I'm writing about him) and him respond to me, in a way unbelievable elsewhere. 


 Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life, the Bible explains thoroughly how throughout the ages, there would be one man who would take the Sin the of the entire world upon his body, and allow us through repentance, forgiveness, and surrender to do things, we could have never done before, be things we could have never been before. 


The Bible says through the Power of God,

 For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God's power.

1 Corinthians 4:20 



We can do anything,

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment