Yahweh my Shepherd : Kabir

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kabir



Are you looking for me?

Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat. 

My shoulder is against yours. 
you will not find me in the stupas, not in Indian shrine
rooms, nor in synagogues, nor in cathedrals: 
not in masses, nor kirtans, not in legs winding
around your own neck, nor in eating nothing but
vegetables. 



When you really look for me, you will see me
instantly --
you will find me in the tiniest house of time. 



Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God? 
He is the breath inside the breath. 


- Kabir has an affect on me with his poetry, such that it allows more vivid clarity, as the purpose of true freedom, as opposed to oppression, and discontinuity of life's cycles. 

Poetry like this helps me to forget the past, my past mistakes and reactions that I don't need. It helps me to disassociate with the current standing of the world, reach deeper into Forgiveness and Love.

My struggle has been a unique one, but commonly we all struggle towards the same thing, in the same manner everyday. 

That's the struggle, but life itself is and will be good. 

God is not evil, nor does he enjoy evil.

God is love, and enjoys peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment