Yahweh my Shepherd : Tupacs Godmother

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tupacs Godmother



So I just recently read a one year article listed below about Tupacs supposed Godmother is on the FBI's most wanted list. 

Very interesting as she was part of the Black Panther's and Black Liberation group

Not only has she killed an officer, but she has escaped a life in person sentenced. 

This story is interesting to me, because I don't know a whole hell of a lot about Tupac nor his families life (although I'd like to) I don't know if she is just an overly aggressive black women or what but apparently shes quite violent. 

I wonder where she is now and what her state of being is? Makes me wonder...

Check out the link and article which also goes into more depth concerning Tupac's bodyguard's suicide.







Truth Perfected

http://www.truthperfected.com/2013/05/tupacs-godmother-becomes-1st-women-on.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TruthPerfected+%28Truth+Perfected%29

No comments:

Post a Comment