Yahweh my Shepherd : Daily Bread

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Daily Bread



Isaiah 
49:13-16


Shot for joy, you heavens;
rejoice, you earth;
burst into song, you mountains!
For the LORD comforts his people
and he will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me,
the Lord has forgotten me."
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Thought she may forget 
I will not forget you!
See I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

Scripture like this is comforting, especially in today's age, it seems not a day goes by when you don't see something terrible, sad or unappealing go by on Planet Earth. That's why we need every little drop of God's grace in our lives in order to live a harmonies life. I know for me and my life, I've had at least 8 years of my life torn out from before my eyes, with sex, violence, drugs, and the evil ideologies of this world.

But through the Bible, Jesus himself as the best ally anyone could possibly wish for, a sense of humor and a strong fear of Gods complete holiness, I find a secure sense of true peace is most certainly going to happen.

There are passages in the Bible that talk about God's justice, and wrath for the children of the disobedient, and I know that God has severely disciplined me for my injustices' but how much more does his Grace and Mercy abide in my life that he would engrave me on his hands as his own?

It makes me feel a hella' lot more special than anything from this world!

"The whole Earth is Full of His Glory" 

It seems when we stop, pause and just let go of all our worries, and negative thoughts, we come to a point where we can meditate on God's work and his mighty voice.

What are God's works?

You and me silly! The World, the trees, and birds the mountains, valleys, and streams.

The people and the Savior, all of God's Works are on display for those who diligently seek them.

Volcano's, tremors all sorts of Earth's features are before the LORD...But one thing that God created, that cannot be in his presence, is Evil. God completely overlooked the entirety of Evil by sending his First Creation down to Earth to die for our Sins. This amazes me, as I read such books as Tortured for Christ, and hear the massacres of death that have been strung across the world...

My Hope is that everyone Comes to know Jesus for who he is, and not what the World believes him to be, he is the amazing Savior, the Holy Child of Israel, the One and Only, Yeshua...

And he will save you.



No comments:

Post a Comment