Yahweh my Shepherd : Guilty

Monday, November 24, 2014

Guilty

We shall dance again


We shall dance again

Once again the moon will shine
And illuminate the joy in our hearts
I will hold your hand as a friend
And bask in the smile of your glow

Once again you laugh carefree
And the pain will be a memory
I will drown in your cascading mirth
A better sound I will never know

Once again we will trip the light fantastic
And gingerly dance in the rain
I will shelter you with the mountain
Of my love

Until then, I will pray for you
To be well, to be strong
And to heal so we can dance
To the music of our hearts
- See more at: http://allpoetry.com/poem/11785351-We-shall-dance-again-by-guilty#sthash.p3P0w5P1.dpuf

- This poem is full of joy, compassion, very inspiring, in the daily walk of life, and in the Eternal spectrum of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment