Yahweh my Shepherd : Whirlwind Lucid Dream

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Whirlwind Lucid Dream

Whirlwind Lucid Dream

Life ebbs and flows
A whirlwind in my
Nose, I fly down
Stairs, and blue
Fire touches my
Cheeks, the
Gripping
Swings come
Out of my eyes
From the Kansas
Storm inside, I'm
In agony, sharing
Memories of loss
And before hands
Covering my eyes
My lover died
And our children
Left to grieve
I'm not married
In real life, nor
Do I've children
But love is love
And we're connected
To everything in
Someway or another
Even all the terror
That underlies the
Unfound ground.
Every sanctimony
That breathes the
Word, out of
A whirlwind
The stars forming
Angels and demons
For me to fight
Until the ethereal
Dust meets my dream.
Romeo Montague
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (c) 

No comments:

Post a Comment